Custom-sleeved USB cables with Aviator Connectors
Made to order
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Custom-sleeved USB cables with Aviator connectors. These connectors offer a quick way to swap your cables without disconnecting them at the source. Mini Aviator Connectors are of the push-pull types, while the Original and Medium size Aviator Connectors are screwed in.
To make a complete cable setup as shown in the picture, you need to order 2 cables:
1. One USB A to Aviator male
2. One Aviator female to USB Mini/Micro of your choice
(USB A ---- Aviator Female) connecting to (Aviator Male ------- USB Mini or Micro) = Complete Cable
Pricing might not be correct unless you go through all options, please look at and choose your options carefully.
- Tips: For coils length, the most common option is 6", which will give you coils that are about as long as the distance from F1 key to F8 key on a standard keyboard. From F1 key to Print key is a little over 10". Also 3ft of total cable length is usually sufficient if your keyboard is next to your computer on the desk. Order longer cable length if in doubt.
- USB 2.0 standards only allow max cable length of a little over 15ft. If you order coils, please don't order cable that are longer than what is suggested in the Coiling Options box (we're very serious about staying in specs). Shorter than the max length is always ok.
- If you need specific cable length or specific requests, such as half-foot length, specific distance from connector to coils starting point, etc, feel free to let us know in the Special Instructions box.
Because of the nature of the Aviators connectors, we do not recommend mixing our Aviator cables with other Aviators cables made by third-parties.
Last Updated: 06/02/2018
* required fields