November 2020: We're currently accepting cables orders but coiling is not available at this time. Thank you!
Custom-sleeved USB-C cables
Made to order
Warning: Last items in stock!
Winnja custom-sleeved USB-C cables can be used as OTG cables to connect keyboards and other compatible devices such as Dac/amp to computers and Android phones: USB-C 2.0 to USB B Mini, or USB Micro.
- Our USB-C connectors have proper 56k resistors. Our cables have been tested and worked well with Macbook Pro and keyboards.
- If you need USB C with MDPC-X sleeving, please go here.
- Please note that these USB C 2.0 cable won't connect the 2 halves of the Ergodox Infinity, as they need USB 3.0.
Pricing might not be correct unless you go through all options, please look at and choose your options carefully.
- Tips: For coils length, the most common option is 6", which will give you coils that are about as long as the distance from F1 key to F8 key on a standard keyboard. From F1 key to Print key is a little over 10". Also 3ft of total cable length is usually sufficient if your keyboard is next to your computer on the desk. Order longer cable length if in doubt.
- USB 2.0 standards only allow max cable length of a little over 15ft. If you order coils, please don't order cable that are longer than what is suggested in the Coiling Options box (we're very serious about staying in specs). Shorter than the max length is always ok.
- If you need specific cable length or specific requests, such as half-foot length, specific distance from connector to coils starting point, etc, feel free to let us know in the Special Instructions box.
Last Updated: 06/02/2018
* required fields