We are specializing in making beautiful custom cables for your needs. We strive to make the ordering process as easy as possible.
- If you want to have a cable that matches with your special keycaps sets, please go to Ninja Coordination and pick one from our growing list. Our Ninjas have worked really hard to ensure the cables that you order will complement with your keycaps set in the most beautiful way possible.
- If you feel like you want more control of how you cable look like besides the option choices given, please go to the Custom Cables section. This section will let you design your custom cables from the ground up and let you specify every single elements of your cable.
If you want a paracord color that we don't have, or need our help to match a cable with something that you have, please choose "Custom Color" and specify your request in the Special Instructions box at the bottom of the page. A link to a picture of what you want us to match it with will be greatly appreciated. As we are building our stock, we will order that color combination for you if it is available from our supplier. Please allow extra processing time when you choose this option.
Depending on the volume and the complexity of your order, it can take from 3 days to 3 weeks for us to finish processing your cables. Average processing time is usually less than 1 week. Please keep in mind that our cables are hand-made one by one, it might take longer than expected occasionally.
- Oversize Coils: 1" of coils usually take 1ft of straight cable.
Please feel free to use our calculator to calculate the cables length needed for coiled cables. This calculator only applies for normal coils</>
- Normal Coils: 1.25" of coils usually takes 1ft of straight cable.
|1ft||of straight cable will make||1.25"||of normal coils|
Depending on how long you want your coils to be and how long you want your final cable to be, please order the appropriate cable length.
In the Special Instructions box, please describe how you want your cable to be coiled. For example:
- The Length of Coils
- Start of coils from USB Connector
- Amount of straight cable after coils
- Any other special requests
If you have no preferences, Winnja will coil the cables the best way we think possible. Please don't hesitate to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Every Winnja's cable gets tested 4 times before they are shipped out:
- #1: after connectors are soldered with the wire.
- #2: after high-temp glue is applied to the connectors.
- #3: after our industrial-graded heat-shrink is applied to the connectors.
- #4: our final test of the cable before it is packaged and shipped out.
MDPC is a high-quality plastic sleeves made in Germany. These sleeves have a tight weaving pattern and they have much higher quality than Techflex PET sleeves.
Paracord and MDPC double-sleeved cables are thicker and are more durable than just paracord or paracord double-sleeved with Techflex PET.
Currently we are shipping to selected countries. If your country is not in our current shipping destinations, please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate you.
No refunds or exchange on cables. Because of the nature of our products offering, refunds or exchange of other products are on a case by case basic only.
Winnja's Cables except for Lightning cables carry a 6-month limited warranty should your cable fails with no cosmetic damage. Lightning cables will have a 3-month warranty. Please arrange with Winnja first for a Warranty Claim before shipping the cable. Winnja will repair or replace defective product or connectors upon receipt of Buyer's returned shipment. Buyer pays return shipping and Winnja will pay for shipping of repaired item to Buyer. Winnja will not be responsible for any duty or taxes upon delivery. No refunds or exchange on cables.